Thursday, April 15, 2010

Trial Post

I am most looking foward to watching the older movies such as Casablanca and The Godfather because they are classic movies and I feel that everyone should see them at some point in time. I also think it will be beneficial to watch movies that I have not yet seen in the curriculum in class, because it will probably give me a better understanding of the movies rather than just watching them and beign confused about the storyline. I think this will also be beneficial because I like to video tape things that are going on so I might be able to learn more about camera angles and ways to make the film more exciting. I am also looking forward to watching Avatar because I’ve heard its a really good movie and i havent seen it yet.Unfortunately I will not be able to watch the movie in theaters and in 3D which im sure will take away from the full effect but I am still excited to see it and know what everyones been raving about.
Personally, I am dreading writing papers about each movie that we watch because I currently have a major case of senioritis and I do not like writing papers because I procrastinate them alot!! I would rather do projects or posters because they are much more entertaining.
Next year I plan to go to Quinnipiac to major in athletic training and eventually obtain my doctorate of physical therapy. This means I will be there for seven years (yikes!!) because athletic training is a four year program and physical therapy is a three year program, but the time will definitely be worth it once I have completed the time. I plan on studying abroad atleast once during my college education because I think it would be an amazing experience and I love to travel. I would love to go to an underdeveloped country and work with children.

No comments:

Post a Comment